Trek to Rajmachi, Lonavala
Rajmachi fort is a strategic fort overlooking borghat/ khandala ghat which was a historical trade route. There are two fort - Shrivardhan and Manaranjan which were built by “Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj” during 17th century. #Rajmachi can be reached by 2 ways, the tough route from kondivade village near #Karjat and the other easy route from #Lonavala.
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS EVENT IS SCHEDULED FOR MULTIPLE DATES - PLEASE SELECT YOUR PREFERRED DATE WHILE REGISTERING
Elevation: - 3600 feet (approx.)
Fees: Rs.1000 (Non-refundable)
06:30 - Assemble at #Thane (East) near the ticket counter of platform no.10A. If you are late then you will miss the trek
06:35 - Start traveling towards Lonavla in a private bus. Second pick up from #Kharghar.
09:30 - Reach Fansarai village, have #breakfast and introduction
10:00 - Start #trekking towards Rajmachi (12 kms / 3 hours trek)
13:00 - Reach the village and have lunch
We will explore the lake and either of Shrivardhan fort or Manoranjan fort as time permits.
15:00 - Start return trek to Fansarai village
18:15 - Leave for Thane
- #Travel by private bus from Thane to Lonavala and back
- Food: #Breakfast & #Lunch
- Trekking expertise and guidance
- Any personal expenses such as bottled water/soft drinks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in ‘inclusion’
Things to carry:
- 2 litre water (preferably in personal PET bottles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- Rain cover for yourself and bag
- Fruits, dry fruits and juices (recommended)